Friday 9 December 2011

Getting Feedback

We had received feedback from our peers on the first draft of our music video and we had improved a pon any mistakes that we had made. We where then ready to send off our second draft of the video to receive more feedback so that we could improve it even more. This time we discussed getting feedback on a wider range so that we didn't just get people from within school commenting on our video. To get this feedback I decided on using user generated content and filtering to gain more feedback and in quicker time. The site that I decided to use was a site called Reddit.com which is a user generated filtering site where users can either up or down vote. I thought this would be an effective site to get feedback on so I uploaded the video to YouTube and then posted it on Reddit and asked for feedback.

Here is a screenshot of the link that I posted on Reddit. No one has commented on it as yet though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment