Thursday 13 October 2011

Site Permissions

When shooting in any location you have to have permission otherwise you can get into trouble with the owner of the land and also the law. We are going to shoot our video in a large wooded area in Dartford this area is owned by the council. So I have emailed them asking for permission to shoot there during the daytime this is what the email looks like:

The Orignal e-mail that I sent to the council asking for permission. 
I then got an e-mail back from the council saying that they are pending my request.


An e-mail I got from a press officer at the council asking me for details of when and what I would be shooting.


I then sent a reply e-mail giving her all the details about the dates we would be shooting on and also about what locations we would be shooting on. I then listed all the equipment that we would be taking with use and also I told her that we wouldn't be shooting in any of the public path areas so we wouldn't be getting in the way of anyone. I also said how many people would be there including both the actors and the crew. 
This is the final e-mail that I got from Dartford council confirming that we had permission to shoot on the heath area.  







No comments:

Post a Comment