Thursday 3 November 2011

Animatic Story Board

To give us a bit of experience with editing clips to the song and using Final Cut, we made an animatic storyboard of our post-it note version of our song.

This was a bit of a challenge doing this over the period of 2 days and 5 different computers, I did experience some bumps from changing Mac every hour due to lesson schedules, but I managed to keep my pace and track of what I was doing. Jack helped out by over looking what I was doing and helped create more drawings for the board when  had run out of shots.


I reused a few shots just so jack knew what shots to write down on our shot list to give us a guideline for when we come to editing our footage. We know that this isn't going to be our final decision, but we have given enough detail so we can figure out where each clip goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment