Wednesday 23 November 2011

Developed ideas

After looking at our ideas, I took a few photos onto photoshop to edit them so they matched one of our designs. When we come to our final design, we wouldn't use these photos as they don't have that professional look. To develop this further I would sort out their poses so that they were all holding an instrument and pulling serious faces.


Our other idea didn't really work so well....

So I changed around the sections to get this

I then used an effect on Photoshop called Threshold

And then Jack experimented with it
 I added an overlay to get this design which
 both Jack and I prefer out of these designs
I then used the first idea and added the multicoloured effect over it. 
I then looked back and got rid of the backdrop with the help of jack and his illustrator skills

Jack picked out the monochrome effect and it works much better
I preferred this multicolour effect to the other one

No comments:

Post a Comment